With an aim to achieve clients' satisfaction, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting an exclusive array of Jumbo Bags Belts. These belts are used to stitch on the flexible intermediate bulk containers (jumbo bags) for their easy lifting. Jumbo bags are generally used for transporting fruits, vegetables, fabrics, fertilizers etc. in bulk from producers to suppliers. In accordance with the set parameters and norms for quality assurance, we make these belts at our modern production set by utilizing premium grade raw materials acquired from accredited vendors in the industry.
- High flexibility and weight bearing capacity
- Tear resistance
- Extended durability
- Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) are widely used for storage, transportation and handling of powder, flake or granular materials. Typically they are constructed from woven polypropylene (PP) fabric in the form of cubic bags.
- Special webbings ( Belts ) are used in this FIBC / JUMBO bags to lift upto 2500 kgs of material.
- As per client requirement
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
42, ASHWAMEGH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SARKHEJ-BAVLA HIGHWAY, CHANGODAR, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India