Backed by our immense knowledge and years of experience in this domain, we are able to manufacture, supply and export an exclusive array of Polypropylene Multifilament Yarns. These yarns are spun by our dedicated & experienced professionals by utilizing best quality polypropylene with the aid of modern machinery and equipments. The offered yarns are popularly used for making safety belts, ropes, braids, sacks etc. Furthermore, our clients can avail these Polypropylene Multifilament Yarns from us in different sizes as well as thicknesses at reasonable prices.
- U.v. stabilized
- Resistant to chemicals
- High tenacity
We can offer FLAT / INTERMINGLED as well as TWISTED yarn [ 80-100 TPM].
Application of Polypropylene Multifilament Yarns (PPMF Yarns) :-
- Used in Sofa Sets.
- Used as Safety Belts
- Used as sewing thread in Woven Sacks
- Used to manufacture Braids
- Used to manufacture Ropes
- Used to manufacture Webbings (Tapes)
- Denier Range : 400-3500.
- Tenacity (Strength) : 5.5-6.5 GPD.
- Twist : 70- 100 TPM
- Specific Gravity : The specific gravity of PPMFY is 0.91, which is lower than Nylon or Polyester. So under the same weight conditions, one gets more length of PP MF yarns compared to Nylon or Polyester.
- Color Fastness : Through dope dyed process, we can offer you bright and attractive colors with U.V. stabilized.
- Cleanliness : PPMF Yarns has low moistening characteristics. So it is very easy to clean.
- Chemical Resistance : In normal temperature, it gives excellent resistance to Alkali and Acids.
We can also develop any special color as per your requirement. Kindly send us the sample of the new shade and we will revert back with counter sample and prices. Please mention Denier, color, strength, twist and quantity while inquiring.
- As per client requirement
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
42, ASHWAMEGH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SARKHEJ-BAVLA HIGHWAY, CHANGODAR, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India